- 26 HP/TE width, up to 26mm (≈1”) in depth (super slim & therefore shuttle friendly)
- Dual voltage controlled AD/AR/looping envelope generators with arbitrary voltage controlled slope shapes: from EXP to LIN to LOG without stretching the time length of a certain slope
- 1 volt per octave control over envelopes in the looping mode (to use the envelopes as band-limited oscillators)
- Dual opto-coupler controlled gates with universal sockets for a quick and simple exchange: one can use the factory supplied opto-couplers, replace them with other ones or even roll your own: slow, fast, ringing – whatever!
- Voltage controlled cabin pressure effect (delay). Add space to the final mix with the proper CV and TAP controls
- Don’t forget the stereo – a dedicated stereo headphone output with voltage controllable panning
- Expand the Terminal with our Terminal Xpander (coming soon) which gives you access to all of Terminals hidden functions
- The power consumption of the module is as follows: max 185 mA from the +12V rail and max 115 mA from the -12V rail or up to 300 mA in total. No +5V bus power is required.